Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
MaxiSys 908

2411 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2016-02-25 08:28:06

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2016-02-22 17:10:19
     I tried to open the learning video on my tool but says I have to install a flash player. Where it says to download it doesn't find the download so. How do I get this to download. Searched Google for a suitable download downloaded it but won't install as it says system has been blocked...It used to work up until the last system download that left us with that nasty message that Autel  was going to remove especially for the folks that are out of subscription time.Still haven't seen that either..Any thoughts as now the Downloaded flash player doesn't have a delete feature either that I got from Google..Special

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-02-23 06:56:10 (Reply to:hefaus)

Hello, may we know you go to the website to view the video or from Maxisys->Training? Do you have picture?

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2016-02-23 19:43:18 (Reply to:Support02)
     Hi I went to maxiSys training videos under Customer support then I get the screen shoot of training vidoes. Then I select any one and then I get this screen shot. Try and download but does not work. I then try it under Support and Updates then traini9ng solutions and then get a screen asking me to log in but I am still loged in by that screen top right says my login status. This is being done using my MaxiSys 908 tablet. If I try this with my laptop it doesnt work either and I use windows xp pro still.I will send pictures but have to open another new discussion to get pics to you

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-02-24 07:17:27 (Reply to:hefaus)

It is becasue there is new updating for Adobe Flash Player and it needs to install the new version to display these videos. I have transferred the new version of Adobe Flash Player to your email, please download it from http://we.tl/VLOHSStVrd. Save the apk to your Maxisys and doubel click to install it. Then you can view these videos again.

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2016-02-25 08:28:06 (Reply to:Support02)
     Thank you very much for your speedy reply and your help installing this with me. Regards Austin
  Total1 Pages